How to create a new ticket for a User.
To start, go to the service desk's module on side navigation bar and select "Ticket".
Look for the "Ticket +" button on the right-hand window and click on it.
A new window will appear where you can enter the required details. Once done, click on "Next".
Provide the necessary information on the next screen and click on "Create" to complete the process.
By following these steps, you can create a new ticket for the user.
Details to creating tickets.
Follow the instructions to provide details while creating tickets:
* Summary: Type in a brief summary of the ticket issue. As you type, the system will provide suggestions. If a suggestion closely matches your issue, select it from the list. If it's a new issue and there is no suggestion, manually input a summary.
* Board: Choose the appropriate board from the drop-down menu. You can select the boards names from drop down which created on "Control Centre" module "Service Desk Configurations", "Boards" section.
* Status: By default the status of ticket will be always on "New" status. Choose the appropriate status from the following options: "Pending", "Assigned", "In progress", "Closed" by default and also other custom statuses created on "Control Centre" module "Service Desk Configurations", "Attributes" section.
* Priority: Select the priority level of the ticket from the drop-down menu. The options are "Critical", "High", "Medium", and "Low".
* Billable: Use the toggle button to enable or disable the billable status of the ticket. By default, every ticket is billable. If you want to create a ticket as non-billable, set it as non-billable
Description: Enter a detailed description of the ticket issue in the description box.
Urgency: Select the urgency level of the ticket from the drop-down menu. The options are "Critical", "High", "Medium", and "Low".
Work Type: Select the appropriate work type for the ticket from the following options: "Remote", "Onsite", "Self", "Hybrid" by default and also other custom Work Types created on "Control Centre" module "Service Desk Configurations", "Attributes" section.
Ticket Type: Select the type of ticket from the following options: "Application", "Network", "Server", "Workstation", "Phone", "Printer", and "Meeting", etc by default and also other custom Ticket Types created on "Control Centre" module "Service Desk Configurations", "Attributes" section.
Ticket Sub-Type: Choose the appropriate sub-type based on the ticket type. The sub-type list will be dynamically updated based on the selected ticket type. For example, if the ticket type is "Application", the sub-type options may include "Adobe", "browser", "Office", "Antivirus", and "Others" by default and also other custom sub types created on "Control Centre" module "Service Desk Configurations", "Attributes" section.
Source: Select the source from where the ticket was raised from the drop-down menu. The options include "Agent Software", "Email", "Self", and "Other".
Impact: Select the impact level of the ticket from the drop-down menu. This refers to the number of users or devices affected by the same issue. The options available will be "Critical", "High", "Medium," and "Low".
SLA: Choose the appropriate SLA (Service Level Agreement) from the drop-down menu for the ticket. Default SLA will be updated according to the customer selected for the ticket.
Budgeted Hours: Enter the estimated hours that the technician should work on that ticket to resolve the issue.
Estimated end date & time: Specify the estimated end date and time that ticket to be resolved.
Location: Specify the location for which the ticket was raised in this field.
Tags: Manually add tags for the ticket; Suggestions of tags will be provided according to the tag list on "Control Centre" module "Service Desk Configurations", "Attributes" section.
* Customer:- Select the customer to which the user having issue belongs
* Site:-Select the site to which the user belongs from the drop-down.
* User:-Select the name of the user from the drop-down.
Note:- Marked * steps are mandatory fields and those must be updated to get ticket created
Create tickets using templates
On side navigation bar, access the Control Center and select “Configurations.”
On the screen that appears to the right, select “Templates” from the Service Desk section.
In the template screen that opens, choose the “Tickets” tab from the list of tabs.
On the screen that appears below, click the “Template +” button located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
A new window will open where you need to fill in the fields appropriately.
To show the end-users concern template while creating tickets, locate “Show to users while creating tickets” at the bottom of the second page of window and mark the checkbox near it.
Finally, click “Create” to create the new template.
How to create ticket with auto-templates
Step 1: To start, go to the service desk's side navigation bar and select "Ticket".
Step 2: Look for "Tickets +" on the right-hand side of the screen and click on it.
Step 3: A new window will appear. In the "Summary" section, start typing the problem or issue user experiencing. You can use template tags also for the same.
Step 4: Similar or identical issue templates or templates with same tag will be shown as suggestions. Click on the one that best matches the issue.
Step 5: Fields such as Summary, Board, Description, Priority, Work type, Ticket Type, Ticket Sub-type, Urgency, Source, Impact, Location, Budgeted hours, SLA, Checklists, Attachments and Tags will be automatically filled.
Step 6: If necessary, make any changes to the fields and fill out the remaining fields as appropriate. Finally, click on the "Create" button.
Congratulations! You have now successfully created a ticket using auto-templates.